[Typo3-dev] custom CTypes have header in 3.6.1; didn't in 3.6.0RC1

Michael Johnston mjohnston at planetactive.com
Tue Jun 29 15:23:06 CEST 2004

sorry. I assumed since it was a difference between two minor versions
it could very well be a development issue.

What I would prefer is a way IN CODE to tell typo3 that my php script
is solely responsible for producing the output of the CType I am
defining. Having the output depend on typoscript of which there is no
trace or inkling in the actual code responsible for defining the
element just goes against the grain for me. With good reason, since it
results in things like a minor version upgrade making a whole site
completely fubarred!

Of course, it would have been wonderful if we'd had template voila when
we started, it would render a lot of issues moot. Oh well, we started
just a little too soon.

Cheers,
Michael