[Typo3-dev] new shop system

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Mon Jun 28 23:10:26 CEST 2004

Tim Wentzlau wrote:

>Point taken, it is actually my first open source project, but i want to
>handle this project the same way as i handle "normal" projects.

As I said, no offense. :)
But i think there must have been at least 3-4 other approaches on a new
shopping system, most of them related to osCommerce i think...
So give people something to chew on... maybe a features list that
outlines your ideas would be nice.

Kasper has offered giving away responsibility for tt_products, so maybe
this could be a start for a new approach on a typo3-based shopping
system. Would like that much more than this osCommerce stuff...

bye,
Murphy