[Typo3-dev] new shop system

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Mon Jun 28 21:56:19 CEST 2004

Tim Wentzlau wrote:

>As for financel contributions is sound great, more money => more time =>
>more work :-)

I hear that over and over again: LPE, Shop-System, DBAL, Kick-Starter.
No offense, but I think before screaming for donations, a professional
concept should be written,
so people can see what they are paying for.
So maybe you would give this the best start if you would write such a
concept, gather ideas and then try to raise money if you are really
interested in writing a new shopping system.

I'm interested in such a system too, but I have some other projects
lying on my desk right now...

bye,
Murphy