[Typo3-dev] new shop system

Thomas Murphy murphy at thepanemgroup.com
Mon Jun 28 20:21:34 CEST 2004

Tim Wentzlau wrote:

>Before i decided to go with typo3 last summer i actually spend about a month
>to change the layout of oscommerce, and fix some bugs. Based on this
>experience and my typo3 knowledge i think that we may be able to make a much
>better shop system by doing it the typo3 way instead of try to tweake
>oscommerce.

Yes, i think that's the better way to do it, even if this new shopping
system wouldn't benefit from a lot of those oscommerce extensions/plugins...

I may be able to contribute a Paypal/IPN (Instant Payment Notification)
part, (maybe integrated into typo, so a payment for pages can be done!)

bye,
Murphy