[Typo3-dev] custom CTypes have header in 3.6.1; didn't in 3.6.0RC1

Michael Johnston mjohnston at planetactive.com
Mon Jun 28 16:21:14 CEST 2004

Hi,

I was recently involved in developing deploying a fairly large site
with typo3. We froze the version at 3.6.0RC1 in order to get it
deployed on schedule & now that it's up and running we want to migrate
to 3.6.1.

The first major problem is that now all our custom content elements
have an extra header:

<!--  Header: [begin] -->
class="csc-firstHeader">Willkommen bei RBM</h1></div>
<!--  Header: [end] -->

We would like to draw our own headers. Actually, after grepping in the
code, although the comment & div are new, I'm not sure why I DIDNT get
an h tag on all my custom elements before.

In any case, I'd like to turn it off, and it's not clear to me how to
do so, properly. In most cases our content elements have graphical
headers, done in the plugin code.

Thanks,
Michael Johnston