[Typo3-dev] Extension Manager features missing ?

Kari Salovaara kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi
Mon Jun 28 10:48:45 CEST 2004

Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> OK, I may open it again, but I can't tell you. Since typo3.org is so loaded I basically don't think we should waste bandwidth on "private" development. All my own work being done between servers is done with files anyway which seems more straight forward.
>
> - kasper

Thank You.

I understand the bandwidth problem. But what is "waste" ?
To develop and test extensions using this method is easier to use then
emailing the package because you can test both the functionality of the
extension and to test that the installation/upgrade of the extension is
ok. To use CVS in this kind of situations might not be so efficient
(pers. opinion).

What I was testing now, is a public extension in another os version than
original developer has and we have found the problems and the extension
will be soon updated.

Cheers,
Kari

--