[Typo3-dev] DBAL extension progress & call for help

Karsten Dambekalns k.dambekalns at fishfarm.de
Sun Jun 27 18:51:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

On 2004-06-26, Wolfgang Klinger <wolfgang at stufenlos.net> wrote:
>  As already mentioned months ago... SAP DB (now MaxDB) has nearly
>  the same feature set as Oracle (afaik), right?

Once again, sorry for repeating myself: I don't need anyone to test
other RDBSM (right now), right now it would be great if you could test
the patches available for the core. Nothing more, nothing less.

If those are in CVS and approved by Kasper, we'll move on. *Then* we
need people for testing different RDBMS.

Thanks,
Karsten