[Typo3-dev] Templa Voila / TYPO3 version bug?

rupert germann rupi at gmx.li
Sun Jun 27 12:46:25 CEST 2004

hi dan,

got the same error with the cvs version of templavoila and found these
update comment by kasper in the CVS log for
typo3xdev/tx_templavoila/ext_tables.php (rev.1.9):
'Added CSH entries various places, for both tablefields and the mapping
module. Still need to fill in the content though. Requires TYPO3 3.7.0-dev'

I commented out the lines beginning with
't3lib_extMgm::addLLrefForTCAdescr..' starting at line 24 of the file
ext_tables.php and the error message disappeared.

rupi