[Typo3-dev] Internal Server Error

Rutger Meekers mailings at akku.be
Sat Jun 26 23:31:37 CEST 2004

Goodmorning,

I have a very weird problem with Typo3.

When I install extensions (Templavoila, sysinfo, ftpbrowser) it gives me
an internal server error, so it doesn't work.
But the weird thing is: I installed Templavoila a few months ago with
3.6.0-rc1 and few weeks ago I did an upgrade to the latest version. All
things worked fine. But yesterday somebody told me that he recieved an
internal server error with those 3 extensions. So I installed (my friend
and I are on the same server) sysinfo and ftpbrowser on my site to see
if it was working (templavoila was already installed). It was not
working. OK, I deinstalled templavoila, deleted it and reinstalled it.
Now it isn't working anymore. This is weird because I didn't change a
thing on my typo3 installation.
We've tried all packages, zip and tar versions, nothing is working.

So, what can this be? I have no idea! I hope somebody can help us out.

Kind Regards,
Rutger Meekers