[Typo3-dev] How can i get the japanese language extension?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Thu Jun 24 00:13:02 CEST 2004

Hi Japan-sans (can you say that?)!

Cool to see you around!

Just a note about translation: The main translation of TYPO3 is *not*
done on TYPO3.org anymore but via a framework in the backend of the
system. Hopefully I will be able to publish details about this method
and a new backend tool for translation tomorrow or so to all
translators.

You will get a login to one of my servers from where you can translation
TYPO3 to japanese on-the-fly and I would be very happy if you could do
that - at least start it - soon.

-kasper