[Typo3-dev] Global Marker for $GLOBALS['TSFE']->fe_user->user['uid']

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Wed Jun 23 20:32:13 CEST 2004

No, there isn't.

But you can add your own things via "short" in stdWrap. The problem here:
short is setup by TS, and that's not very flexible. The good thing: You can
also fill it by PHP, which I don't know straight away. But Rene's glossar
probably makes use of it. You could have a look at that extension. The idea
is that you can manipulate the array via PHP.

Jan-Hendrik

news:mailman.1.1087987749.16245.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...