[Typo3-dev] typo3.projects.news

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Wed Jun 23 08:00:45 CEST 2004

* Stig N. Jepsen <stig at 8620.dk> [040622 18:20]:
> > "Wetten Sie mit uns. Stehen Sie länger als 2 Stunden an bekommen Sie eine
> > Newsgroup gratis" ;)
>
> I not _that_ good at german. I'm not even sure I got the main point :-)

McDonalds is having a bet here. If you do not get what they call "food"
within a certain amount of time, you get a coke for free. (As they are so
slow (at lesat in KA), you usually get a code for free.)

The translation was very close to this, but saying: Bet with us: If you
stay here for 2 hours, you get a newsgroup for free.

Juergen