[Typo3-dev] Co-developers on tt_news needed / new super news extension?

Daniel Pötzinger operation-lan at gmx.de
Tue Jun 22 19:28:49 CEST 2004

Stig N. Jepsen schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I was just thinking -
> Has everyone forgot about the new super news extension all of you wanted?
> There were so many ideas at a point. Are someone still working on this?
>
> Regardless of this, will anyone be interested in helping me develop tt_news
> further? Currently there are just too many wishes and small bugs/feature
> request for me to handle alone.
> It would be nice if someone could give me a hand here.
> tt_news is a module on the typo3xdev project, so if you get cvs it will be
> easy to join the development.
>
> /Stig

Some days ago I was one of the persons who have some ideas..
I looked at the new Version - well done!

Of course I could spend some hours in the week to help you.. One point
is to attach diffrent medias to the news I could halp with for example..

So I look for CVS Handling with Typo3 at the weekend.. cu