[Typo3-dev] How does TYPO3 read in media(images) in the Backend ?

Jacob Lindhardsen web at jacoblindhardsen.dk
Mon Jun 21 01:54:13 CEST 2004

I have made an extension with a couple of fields - one of them being an
image field.

I have used the Front End Admin Interface for frontend editing, but the
images are not read into the backend when I am in edit mode. In stead they
are read with the setting of the uploadfolder if I set it in the backend as
I should normally do, but then the Front End Admin Interface Extension wont
write to the correct table.

So some kind of bad sync. But I would like to know how TYPO3 reads files
into the backend so I can alter it in the extension or maybe in the
configuration of the backend when this specific record is in editing mode
or... ?

Hope for enlightenment - please enlighten me.

Jacob from Denmark.