[Typo3-dev] TYPO3 on a Knoppix CD?

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Sat Jun 19 19:51:04 CEST 2004

* Mathias Schreiber [wmdb>] <ms at k1net.de> [040618 08:16]:
> Kasper Skårhøj wrote:
> > I just went to a tradefair in London where we came up with the idea to
> > hand out TYPO3 on CDs to people (assuming you are having a stand
> > promoting TYPO3). This is what the others can hardly do!
>
> -snip-
> To shorten development time I could ask Klaus (Knopper) to do it.
> We know each other quite good from similar friends at LinuxTag.

We will motivate him with 500.- EUR to get this rolling. If needed we
can also provide help with TYPO3 FE Layout and TS.

> Since the LinuxTag will take place this month and I didn't plan to go there
> yet, tell me now whether I should ask him so I can plan the trip.

If there give me a call. I would be more than happy to meet you.

have fun
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100