[Typo3-dev] CVS realURL and 3.6.1

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Fri Jun 18 02:41:05 CEST 2004

ok, thanks kastepr, now i see the Intall extension in 3.7-dev

but i can't make relaurl work anyway.. i doesn't show any life sign...

the only difference from the docs is .htaccess..

in my server the following don't work (it make apache give me errore)

  RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
  RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
  RewriteCond %{DOCUMENT_ROOT}%{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

i have to use the following to make it works (at least with the old,
offical relaurl it worked)

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l

kasper, could it be possible to have a minimal cut and paste
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = ...
configuration?

many thanks

stefano