[Typo3-dev] Articles on typo3.org / extension programming

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Wed Jun 16 17:00:34 CEST 2004

Hi Karsten,

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 16:03, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> On 2004-06-14, Robert Lemke <rl at robertlemke.de> wrote:
> > Okay, so I would write articles for Stefano only? Nobody else?
>
> I like that idea, too. And because I feel bad when only wanting to
> read, I'd volunteer to write an article about using DBAL for
> extensions.
>
> Deal?

Cool, that's a deal.

And if Martin also volunteers for writing an article about FE / BE
plugins and charsets, I will promise to write one about different
methods of using the CODE field and how to use flexforms instead.

What do you think?

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"