[Typo3-dev] folder-problem with backend/fileupload/uploadfolder

Jacob Lindhardsen web at jacoblindhardsen.dk
Wed Jun 16 15:23:29 CEST 2004

Hi Jacob

Sorry - forget the "This produces this error" - I mixed up to problems.

But the code mentioned as handling the upload is the code that is causing the image to be rendered wrong in the backend I guess - or at least is responsible for the upload .....

Basically - How does TYPO3 read in the img-file ? Is there somewhere I can override the setting per page ? Or another way to make it read in from a directory I define ? Of course there is I guess, but how ?

Sorry,

- Jacob Lindhardsen (lindhardsen)