[Typo3-dev] ImageMagick 5.5.7 and .ai/.pdf

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Wed Jun 16 15:18:11 CEST 2004

Hi Jacob,

> My host has the 5.5.7 version of ImageMagick and it doesnt default read in
> Adobe Illustrator and doesnt read pdf either as default. The very nice
> compiled package version of 4.2.9 doesnt either - what to do ?

This question has nothing to do with development and therefore belongs to
the (linux|windows) install list.

However, to answer quickly, you'll need to have Ghostscript installed in
order to access PDF files.

Don't know about AI files, I never used them.

> Has anybody made TYPO work with the the 5.5.7-version of ImageMagick  and
> pdf and adobe illustrator or is there a compiled package that also reads
> in these formats ?

It should work fine because this has only to do with a correct delegates.mgk
file which will open an image with the help of Ghostscript.

- michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html