[Typo3-dev] how to handle forms data?

Stig N. Jepsen stig at 8620.dk
Wed Jun 16 00:12:53 CEST 2004

Hello all,

Hope someone will be able to answer this question, seems that many of my
questions are hard to answer? :-)

Anyway. My dilemma/problem is -
I'm currently developing a new extension, which includes a frontend submit
form.
(It's a SMS sender for usergroups, through email2sms)

What I want to do, is to for example send several emails based on what is
submitted on the form. Also it should save the submitted form in a table.

But my concerns are about double submissions if (accidently?) reloading or
going one page back.

What is the best way to handle forms like this?

/Stig