[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon - IE testing

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Jun 15 18:28:06 CEST 2004

i am about to "spread" Typo3 to several webagencies.. and i'm really
checking the main FE bugs/problems (realURL is something so important
and so buggy that makes me really think), the Windows/IE popup problem
is something like it ... i don't use IE (i'm also on macosX)... so i
think that many, many of us should do their best:

1) to join and help the Quality Assurance Team
http://typo3.org/projects/teams-and-projects/?
no_cache=1&tx_extrepmgm_pi1%5BprojUid%5D=9
2) to report bugs at bugs.typo3.org
3) to try to find the causes of them

good work everybody!

stefano