[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Tue Jun 15 15:25:25 CEST 2004

Hi,

Robert Lemke wrote:
> Hi Ben!
>
> On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 14:00, ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
>
>>A serious bug I came across in combination with RealURL is that the
>>openPic function doesn't function in IE. You can experience that on
>>TYPO3.org and also on Robert's site where he just posted the description
>>for the Office Importer. All opened windows give different kind of
>>errors or the page itself is opened in the opened window. It took me
>>some time to see that as it is functioning fine in Mozilla. Still very
>>important as you know the number of ie users. Should be relatively easy
>>to fix. Allthough I don't know how.  ;-)
>

> Ahhh, there you see it. It's really dangerous, that people like Kasper,
> René and me don't have Windows / IE anymore ... I just wasn't aware of
> this!

Can't get on the bugtracker right now but probably the same problem
occurs with tha link to the Backend in the admPanel. Almost forgot that.:-<

Under certain circumstances when you are in the FE and open the
admPanel, open the "editing" section. There is a link to "open Backend".
That sometimes is not working in IE.(IE reports: "Javascript error")

Have fun,
Peter