[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon

Martin-Pierre Frenette typo3 at frenette.qc.ca
Mon Jun 14 22:16:05 CEST 2004

Ingmar, I really want to submit my PHPsuexec mod for 3.6.2.

I used to manually patch each version when I was the only one using
PHPSuexec, but more and more people are asking for it, and versions
are launching more and more often, while I get busier and busier.

As such, I wasn the patch in.

Please, HARASS me if I don't post the patch in the next 24 hours.