[Typo3-dev] Articles on typo3.org / extension programming

Christopher tombedlam at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 14 20:04:49 CEST 2004

--- stefano cecere <scecere at krur.com> wrote:
> i agree... a sort of good way of implementing multilanguage +
> flexforms
> + realurl in new extensions could be interesting for good extensions
> development... (and i'm also about to develop my first extension! :)

Heh heh, I like the sound of this too...if someone could please write
an article showing the implementation of flexforms in extensions by the
end of the week... ;-)

Seriously, I wonder if it might make sense to *make* these sorts of
articles into the main extension-programming document currently at
wiki.typo3.org?

If the TOC could be worked out in such a way that each part covered a
distinct part of extension development, perhaps the document could be
composed of a series of well-written stand-alone articles? (Think of it
as object-oriented writing ... ;-)

-Christopher