[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon

Zorik Pavlenko zorik at zorik.net
Mon Jun 14 13:01:50 CEST 2004

> >>Anyway, I wouldn't add the attribute dir="ltr" but something like
> >>class="ltrinput" so you could use the stylesheet to set the direction to
> >>left-to-right:
> >
> > well, its the same for me
>
> Is it the same for browsers?

as far as I know - yes. although i myself found in mozilla some incompliance
with css2 standards...
according to css standards, "direction:rtl" has to work with all browsers
that support css. I cant check all browsers myself though.

also, i think its easier to insert "dir=rtl", than
"class=righttoleftclasssomewhere" and then inject this new class in
template.php to be available globally.