[Typo3-dev] new concept? generating strings from user tsconfig params

Zorik Pavlenko zorik at zorik.net
Mon Jun 14 12:37:04 CEST 2004

I dont know if I am talking about obvious things, but I have searched and
asked and got no answer, so I implemented the idea my way.

The idea is to generate strings from typoscript parameters, which are
represented in markers in strings, passed by ts parameters. :)

for example:
obj1 {
  originalstring = big ##color## fox ##doeswhat## over the bushes
  color = brown
  doeswhat = jumps
}
would generate the following string:
"big brown fox jumps over the bushes"

I find it useful to generate shell commands.

For working examples you may see zor_backup extension.

Zorik