[Typo3-dev] Articles on typo3.org / extension programming

Robert Lemke rl at robertlemke.de
Mon Jun 14 10:17:58 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-06-14 at 09:56, media.res | alex widschwendter wrote:

> not only for stefano - for me too. i think this is the way to go. as i
> see the wiki projekt is stuck and would take a long time till it is
> useful for extension programming. maybe you do a list with 'articles'
> needed for a 'cohiba' extension. and we volunteer on writing each one
> article. so we could do a good docu. within some weeks?

Good. Just to emphasize this: I don't think we shouldn't use the wiki
and follow the big doc way. But we can do that parallel to the articles.

I volunteer for writing more articles, so if you really want one, this
is your chance to suggest a topic, what is the most frequently asked
question about extension programming ... ?

--
robert

"They placed me on this earth without a manual.
 And I dare to say, I’m doing just fine without ;)"