[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon

Zorik Pavlenko zorik at zorik.net
Sat Jun 12 23:30:56 CEST 2004

My wishlist:   :)

For all html input fields, that has to be rendered only in english (as
email, url) add attribute "dir=ltr".

This is needed for rendering right to left languages, as in my concept (see
ext:zor_rtl) I change the whole body of BE to be rtl, but I need english
fields to stay ltr.

It is quite time consuming for me to search for them, it will reduce
performance if all those files will be extended by extention with one raw.

It will not solve all my problems, but at least will provide correct
rendering for core. It's easier to patch extension, if needed.

Zorik