[Typo3-dev] ObTS (was: TYPO3 "extendability" - BE - templates)

Zorik Pavlenko zorik at zorik.net
Sat Jun 12 21:57:47 CEST 2004

Well, I have made the extension already. I need to make some cosmetics,
documentation and I'll make it public. Then you could see the implementation
exactly.

The extension is a framework for executing UNIX shell commands by BE users,
commands configured in user TSconfig by admins. On this extension I am going
to base another 2 - backup and rsync. which will add interface and some
other processing.

While it may be useful in ObTS, I dont think its a good idea to base the
extension on ObTS, as it is not publicly available yet. Also it does not add
much, if it is based on my functions anyway.

I was asking the question in hope there is similar function in core or in
one of extensions.