[Typo3-dev] 3.6.2 to be released soon

Johannes Reichardt mailbox at gramba.net
Sat Jun 12 19:12:59 CEST 2004

Hey there,

i couldn´t find an entry regarding this issue, but i have the following
problem (bug/feature?)

if i am in template mode with typo3 3.6.1 i get a blank page if i click
a page below the main-template - it is possible to make a template via
insert records but that is not the "normal" way to do it. Can anybody
confirm this? If its a bug it would be nice to have this fixed for 3.6.2
too.

- Johannes