[Typo3-dev] cOBJ FORM - anchor in action

Martin T. Kutschker Martin-no5pam-Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Wed Jun 9 17:33:59 CEST 2004

Hoi!

Despite what I claimed in a previous post I did not set the form name,
but added a way to add an HTML anchor to the form action.

Right before the form generation I do this:

if ($conf["anchor"])    {
     $action .= "#".$conf["anchor"];
}

The idea behind this is, that this enables me jump directly to the form
result on the target page.

I've used this in a hacked message board, where I have the form on it's
own page, but want to jump right back to the message list on the
"parent" page. The list is at the bottom of a possible large article
("talk back"/"comment" feature), which would mean lots of scrolling to
see your post.
In this setup I passed the content id of the list to the post form and
used it to back-link to the list.

Masi