[Typo3-dev] cObj FORM: Make form-name globally available

Martin T. Kutschker Martin-no5pam-Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Wed Jun 9 01:19:39 CEST 2004

David Bruehlmeier wrote:

> I guess you did so by also modifying the source of the cObj FORM?

Of course.

 > That would
> correspond to my proposed solution 2b. I do not see any way around this, but
> I guess I cannot publish an extension that requires people to modify the
> standard of TYPO3.

Well, you could write an extension that makes use of the XCLASS
mechanism. But that may clash with some other extensions. tslib_content
has been extended modified by quite a few of them.

Best apporach is IMHO to create a solution that Kasper is willing to
intergate into the Core. But since this will be only available for 3.7
and later, you create then (after the apporoval) an XCLASS extension for
3.5 and 3.6 (so you can use your extension now).

I have some modfications of tslib_content. Time to dig them up.

Masi