[Typo3-dev] typo3.org...

Jan-Hendrik Heuing [netfielders] jh at netfielders.de
Tue Jun 8 09:53:43 CEST 2004

Hi !

Problem is probably solved. Yesterday there was huge access on the servers,
beside that it should be fine now. About 2 weeks ago, the site was offline
for a few hours because the raidcontroller of the sql-server didn't work
properly anymore. After that was fixed and the backups were restored, the
site was online again. Since then it really should be fine. We will add
another webserver to the cluster these days, but there is a small problem
with the url extensionsion. As soon as it's fixed, it's online. It must be
something serverside, as it works on the servers now.

JH

news:mailman.1.1086679888.10659.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...