[Typo3-dev] ImageMagick V6

Michael Stucki mundaun at gmx.ch
Mon Jun 7 22:14:51 CEST 2004

Hi Michiel,

> Has anyone given the imagick php extension any thought??
> http://pecl.php.net/package/imagick

I heard of it. One big problem is that this extension needs superuser access
because you'll have to load a new PHP extension.

Anyway, let's see if it's fast enough. Can you please make a comparison just
like in this example? Would be very interested...
http://groups.google.de/groups?selm=gGV5c.143%24Fo4.1011%40typhoon.sonic.net

> No more commandline hassles....

I don't see this as the problem, but it's horrible that the IM developers
change their program from every one version to the next.

Before I'm going to look at GraphicsMagick, could anybody who already uses
it please compare its speed with other methos, too?

Regards - michael
--
Want support? Please read the list rules first: http://typo3.org/1438.0.html