[Typo3-dev] typo3.conference typo3.organisation - possible?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon Jun 7 19:41:20 CEST 2004

Is it possible to get two new groups on the newsserver?

typo3.conference and
typo3.organisation

Not that I want to spoil the party but after umpteen messages it starts to
get bothering when you are looking for improved development on this list.
My experience with this conference- or organisation-stuff is that everbody
is very enthusiastic about the ideas but when it comes to suit action to the
word only a few people will still be there.
We had this experience with the planned "freelancer-pool" at the NRW-UG.
Everybody said: "Hey - this is exactly what I have been looking for!" - Two
weeks later most of them didn't even remember the concept not to mention the
fact that nobody put in the smallest amount of time or work. But I bet they
will all be there again when it comes to profit by the work a few others
have done.
In German there's a saying: "Es gibt Unternehmer und Unterlasser" (not
exactly but something like: "There are enterprisers and refrainers") - most
of the people refrain.

and now for something completely different ... ;-)

Joey