[Typo3-dev] TYPO3company / -foundation / -organisation (was:Just another braindump ; ) |-> appendix)

Rene Suthoelder t3 at 1zu6-design.de
Mon Jun 7 13:40:40 CEST 2004

i totally agree on the foundation idea!

some thoughts

- having a typo3 foundation, we could (more) easily collect money from
individuals/companies since it is clearly defined where the money goes to
(if you search the various lists for "money" there are already some threads
about "fund raising" for certain extensions which claim to need (financial)
sponsoring (DAM, workflow etc.).)
- a foundation  shows continuity and trustwortyness of the whole project so
it would be a good marketing message

rene

news:mailman.2001.1086594344.6288.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...