[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;)

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Mon Jun 7 09:16:50 CEST 2004

* Jan Wischnat <jan at wischnat.de> [040606 18:30]:
> If i understood Sven right: this is the plan...

Yes, with the overhead you generate. Form a "Verein", get the
"Verein" organized, ...

> > 2.) Do it like http://www.eurobsdcon2004.de where some guys stand
> > up and try to get it organized. This year we raised our fingers
> > too high, and we will do the conference modul in TYPO3, and
> > if wanted share our problems and ideas.
>
> I do not understand this.

punkt.de stand up and said: We organize EuroBSDCon2004. Anyone else
working on this? No: OK, here we are.
Next year someone else in Europe stands up and says: EuroBSDCon2005
anyone to organize? No, ok we do it.

The advantage: You get motivated people, the have the feeling, they want
to do it, and not a "Verein", that gets the impression: Hey we *have
to prove why we are here*. Plus all the overhead you usually generate
with such a Verein.

On the other side: It might happen that EuroBSDCOn2005 will not happen
at all, ...

Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100