[Typo3-dev] Just another braindump ;)

Jan Wischnat jan at wischnat.de
Sun Jun 6 19:22:17 CEST 2004

Hello Thomas, hello List,

> Wow. People in Darmstadt must be really nuts about this cms. ;)

All of Germany :-)

> Don't you think you are putting way too much hope in a first conference?
> My guess would be a maximum of 150-250 people.

Sven, maybe you could start a new thread "Invitation to conference: Planning
TYPO3-Day 2005 in September 2004" on the german, english and dev-list to
find out how many people are interested to help planning. Then we know
more...

Remember we are talking of two events:

1.) Conference "Planning TYPO3-Day" in September in Darmstadt?
2.) TYPO3-Day (several days) in March in Hannover (or Darmstadt too)?

> But this sounds a lot like an exhibition, shouldn't the character of a
> conference be more or less educational and focused on development and
> implementation issues?

I agree, should also be educational.

> I think every topic should be free for anyone interested in it

Full ACK.

Thanks

Jan