[Typo3-dev] pi_linkTP_keepPIvars&simulateStatic

Daniel Brün dbruen at saltation.de
Thu Jun 3 13:42:43 CEST 2004

Hi Peter!

>> http://ppewww.ph.gla.ac.uk/~flavell/www/formgetbyurl.html
>

> perfect. That page is exactly the kind of "summup"/Introduction that I
> wanted to read. ;)

The most important line is this one:

which shows that you have to use &amp; to separate arguments and %26 for
ampersands inside your get-data. When clicking the link, the browser
converts the &amp; back to &, meaning it makes no difference at all to
the CGI!

Short notice: Some (older) browsers do not convert &amp; back to & when
doing a page query (I read about a browser called "Browse" having this bug).

Cheers,

Dan.