[Typo3-dev] the horror of different usertables

Juergen Egeling egeling at punkt.de
Thu Jun 3 08:45:30 CEST 2004

* Kasper Skårhøj <kasper at typo3.com> [040601 14:42]:

> > I can't see why y'll are striking elmars point of view so strong?
>
> So watch your mouth everyone... :-)

and all of us should never forget, that english is *not* our mother language.
So even words that sound harsh might come from
a.) beeing unable to get the right words
b.) not thinking of how someone could interpret the words
c.) not thinking at all ;-)

I'll never forget an e-mail I once wrote where I thought I was telling, that
we both should forget about the past and look into the future, where one friend
which mother language was english told me: If you write this, you blow up
the whole future, ...

> I'm harsh sometimes but I for one have proven my right to be so. I

Harsh would have been: Doesn't work, think on your own :-))

have fun
Juergen
--
punkt.de GmbH               Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Vorholzstr. 25              Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100