[Typo3-dev] pi_linkTP_keepPIvars&simulateStatic

Peter Niederlag niederlag at ikd01.de
Wed Jun 2 18:22:42 CEST 2004

Hi,

Wolfgang Klinger schrieb am  2.06.2004 um 18:13 Uhr CEST

>  *hiya!*
>
>  On Wed, 02 Jun 2004, Wolfgang Klinger wrote the following:
> >  and I don't think that & is allowed
>
>  hmmm.. it's true that "&" is not valid XHTML (d'oh) but browsers
>  can't handle an URL with "&", can they?

So what you say is:
& is not valid XHTML but & is not usable in browser?
That can't be true, can it? ;)

firefox doesn't seem to have problems with '&' from what I can
tell...

I guess I really need to get into those RFC's....:-<

Peter
--
Peter Niederlag
http://www.niekom.de * Typo3 und EDV-Dienstleistungen *