[Typo3-dev] pi_linkTP_keepPIvars&simulateStatic

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Wed Jun 2 17:13:25 CEST 2004

 *hiya!*

 On Tue, 01 Jun 2004, Peter Niederlag wrote the following:
> does nanybody have a pointer to an rfc concerning parameters and links?
> Are there any problems if the first parameter is not right after the "?"
> character but also preceded by an "&"?(IE imho chokes on it if
> the first paramter also is empty)

 Maybe you find something here: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2396.html
 and I don't think that & is allowed, though e.g. the maillisttofaq
 extension on typo3.org often renders links (or maybe they are already stored
 as such) with & instead of just &.. (which is in fact not usable)
 (am I wrong?)

 bye
 Wolfgang