[Typo3-dev] Extension Repository on typo3.org / suggestion

Martin T. Kutschker Martin.no5pam.Kutschker at blackbox.n0spam.net
Wed Jun 2 10:51:28 CEST 2004

Rene Suthoelder wrote:
> christopher,
>
> yes, paypal was one of the proposed way of donating money. it was "rejected"
> because of the money that is lost in transition (i.e. transaction).
> another proposed way was to choose thrustworthy, willing people in different
> countries which could accept local ( = cheap/cost-free bank) money transfers
> to collect money for a project.

Money will always be lost somewhere on the transfer. Paypal is an easy
way for collecting small donations. I thought it was a good way that SF
now has paypal for the hosted projects.

I'm more ready to donate a developer mobney via paypal than some
"unknown" middle man. I may well know them from this list etc, but it
just isn't the same.

Masi