[Typo3-dev] Extension Repository on typo3.org / suggestion

Hans J. Martin hans-jakob.martin at gmx.net
Wed Jun 2 09:05:21 CEST 2004

Hi,

So we _are_ going to set up a shopping mall? I don't feel that this will be
the right solution - I simply thought about a state 'Need help/sponsorship
to complete my work!' and not a shopping system. It might be no problem for
professionals to establish a donation system on their own homepage
(professionals should be able to do this on their own, aren't they?) and
referring to it in the manuals of their extensions..
So my intention is to get a simply overview of all extensions - even if the
developer doesn't want to make them public in an early state (for what
reason ever..).

For me this seems to be a small effort with a great effect. Think about an
extension specially written for one of your customers. This extension might
be usefull for the whole community but it will take some extra hours to make
it usable by everyone (plus debuging and maybe tons of e-mails with
suggestions and claims from users to which you might want to reply..)

Rgds,
Hans
"Wolfgang Klinger" <wolfgang at stufenlos.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1263.1086157187.6288.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...

>  *hiya!*
>
>  On Tue, 01 Jun 2004, Kevin Draper wrote the following:
> > A friend of mine has developed a micro-payment scheme called "PAYSO".
He