[Typo3-dev] the horror of different usertables

Kasper Skårhøj kasper at typo3.com
Tue Jun 1 14:42:26 CEST 2004

> I can't see why y'll are striking elmars point of view so strong?

Mostly because he labeled it "TYPO3s weakest point" which it is far from
being. That wording had the same trigger-effect as some passages of
posts from Michael Zedeler and some swedish guy we fried on the list
some years ago...

So watch your mouth everyone... :-)

Honestly, it is very hard giving the best you have got inside of you and
be met with criticism that expresses itself in unfairly strong terms.
Criticism is allowed, but it should always carry the respect for the
tons of volunteer work that is being done.
I know that it's "just a word", but remember that the same perfectionist
inside of me/others that produces high-quality software is equally
fragile regarding unfair criticism and it costs a lot of psychological
energy to keep yourself clear of the distraction such posts poses upon
you.

I'm harsh sometimes but I for one have proven my right to be so. I
suggest that people generally accepts that computer-nerds like me can be
very itchy. It is the price you pay to get the golden eggs from us.

- kasper