[Typo3-dev] Setting the page title from a plugin

Jan-Erik Revsbech jer at moccompany.com
Tue Jun 1 14:41:48 CEST 2004

That was what I thought, but that doesnt work. But I think this might be
because of Templa Voila, which is also modifying header (right?).

Thanks for the answer anyway, I still havent found a solution (but I havent
really spent a lot of times on trying either..).

/Jan-Erik

news:mailman.1.1086093101.21682.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...