[Typo3-dev] Problem still here in 3.6.2+ereg-errors generally ?

Jacob Lindhardsen web at jacoblindhardsen.dk
Thu Jul 29 13:14:49 CEST 2004

Hi Ingmar

Something went wrong here for sure !! hehe... I originally posted some errors as a reply to my own thread on the dev-list 13. july 2004 - I believe these are the errors mentioned by him.

They are as follows:

1. Warning: ereg(): Unmatched \{ in
/var/www/html/typo3/mod/tools/em/index.php on line 2692
This occurs when importing an extension.

2. Warning: ereg(): Invalid preceding regular expression in
/var/www/html/typo3/t3lib/class.t3lib_tsparser_ext.php on line 1058
This occurs when I am in the constant editor.

Jacob from Denmark

Really no idea what happened...

- Jacob Lindhardsen (lindhardsen)