[Typo3-dev] How does passthrough in tca work??

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2004 at typo3.com
Fri Jul 23 17:58:18 CEST 2004

I look it up on purpose to see what was missing. I added a single
sentence but couldn't find any more to say about it - of course because
I'm the guy who invented it, so it is hard to understand what others
don't understand... :-)

[Invitation]
So if anyone thinks that the "passthrough" type in TCA could be
explained better please sugegst some text to do so. This is true for any
other part of the documentation that I maintain as well of course...

- kasper