[Typo3-dev] Bug in CSC or Insert Records

Hannes Schmidt mail at hannesschmidt.de
Thu Jul 22 13:15:03 CEST 2004

Hi,

when I use the Insert Records content object on a page to insert content
objects from other pages, the first inserted content object has an H1 header
with class="csc-firstHeader" although it is not the first header on the page
- there are Text objects before the Insert Records object.

My current work-around adds an empty and otherwise hidden Text object as the
first item to the Insert Records list of items (records).

I'm using 3.6.1 and I hope that 1) this is indeed a bug and not a
misunderstanding on my behalf and 2) I described it sufficiently.

-- Hannes