[Typo3-dev] tt_news Extension and XML output

Christoph Roth c.roth at ekvw.de
Wed Jul 21 15:14:08 CEST 2004

Hello everybody,

currently I am considering the use of the tt_news extension on our
site. It seems a great extension to me, leaving two questions:
Besides (X)HTML we need output as an RSS news feed as well as each
article formatted as a custom XML document (for sharing content with
partners). Concerning RSS there is already another extension adding
this functionality (as far as i know).

Concerning custom XML- What would be the easiest way? I'm not totally
an expert, so I would appreciate your opinion on that question.
Develop a totally new news extension with flexible output formats?
Develop an extension which adds the needed functionality to the
already existing tt_news extension? Or something other?

Thanks in advance,

Christoph

--
Christoph Roth, Webmaster
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit EKvW

Tel.: (0521) 9440-109
Fax: (0521) 9440-200
Mail: c.roth at ekvw.de

Neues zum Reformprozess "KIRCHE MIT ZUKUNFT"
der Evangelischen Kirchen von Westfalen gibt es jetzt
monatlich in einem E-Mail-Newsletter.
Einfach bestellen unter www.reformprozess.de